Should the information provided be deemed to be unclear or insufficient, the Controller can be contacted at the numbers and addresses provided hereinafter in point 1.
1) GENERAL INFORMATION, VALID FOR ANY TYPE OF PROCESSING
In general, all processing is subject to principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, guaranteeing the rights of the concerned party through an appropriate level of protection and confidentiality of data aimed at preventing the loss of data, unlawful or improper uses and unauthorized access. The data will be kept for the amount of time compatible with the purposes of their collection, of legal / contractual obligations or until the request for cancellation of the data subject.
The Controller is:
Company Name: INGLESINA BABY S.P.A.
Registered Office: Altavilla Vicentina (VI), via Lago Maggiore n. 22/26
Tax code and VAT reg. no.: 02090610243
Companies Register Office: Vicenza
Economic and Administrative Register: 205616
For further information or in order to exercise the rights provided by Chapter III of the Regulation EU n. 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR), please contact the Controller at the addresses and numbers below:
Tel: +39 0444 392200
Fax: +39 0444 392250
Mail: Via Lago Maggiore 22-26 - 36077 Altavilla Vicentina - (VI), ITALY
Area of communication
The data may be processed by in-house and/or external personnel, appointed especially Processor or Data Handler. The personal data may be disclosed to third parties to fulfil legal obligations, or to abide by orders made by the relevant public authorities or to enforce or defend rights in a court of law. If necessary, in relation to special services or products required, the personal data may be disclosed to third parties who perform functions strictly linked and instrumental to the relationship established with the concerned party. For information purposes, the data may be disclosed to the following categories of entities (about whom the concerned parties may freely request identification details), in Italy and/or abroad:
- our branches
- our authorized retailers and/or distributors
- our network of agents and brokers
- factoring companies
- credit institutions
- credit recovery companies
- credit insurance companies
- commercial information companies
- housing and hosting service management companies relating to the corporate website
- IT service companies
- consultants, solicitors, accountants, auditors, statutory auditors
- companies that operate in the transportation and logistics industry
Rights of the data subjects (GDPR Chapter III)
The data subjects have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data in order to verify information concerning the processing. Moreover, the data subjects have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her (GDPR art. 15-16).
In accordance with art. 17-18-21 of the above-mentioned Regulation, the data subjects have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data and/or the restriction of processing and have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning him or her.
The data subjects have the right to lodge complaints with a supervisory authority in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
The complete GDPR text is available at:
2) SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING VARIOUS TYPES OF DATA PROCESSING
2.1) DATA ACQUIRED DURING NORMAL CORPORATE OPERATIONS BY CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
L’Inglesina Baby S.p.A. hereby notifies that, for the establishment and performance of contractual relations, it acquires personal data (master data, fiscal data, relating to the financial activities of the party concerned, etc.) also collected orally or from public registers, lists, deeds and documents and/or public and/or private databases, commercial information companies.
With reference to such data, please be advised of the following:
- The data are processed in relation to the fulfilments of the legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same, as well as to achieve efficient management of the commercial relations and also for the purposes of credit protection and the best management of our rights relating to each individual commercial relationship;
- The data will be processed in written form and/or on magnetic, electronic or computerized media and in any case with methods strictly functional to the above-mentioned purposes;
- The provision of such data is compulsory where required by the legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to provide them or objection to their subsequent processing could prevent the company from starting the contractual relations themselves;
- The provision of all data that are not ascribable to the legal and contractual obligations is optional, but failure to provide them will lead to the ensuing decisions relating to the possibility or not of establishing a new commercial relationship;
- The provision of data based on the data subject’s express consent to their processing for one or more specific purposes (GDPR art. 6, par. 1 lett. a)) or the provision of special categories of personal data based on the data subject’s express consent to their processing (GDPR 9, par. 2, let. a)), which are not ascribable to the above-mentioned legal and contractual obligations, can be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2.2) DATA DETECTED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE SITE TECHNOLOGIES
The information systems and the software procedures responsible for the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal use, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit for the use of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties concerned, but for its very nature this information could, through processing and associations with details held by others, make it possible to identify the users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numeric code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (good outcome, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user's IT environment. This information is used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly. This information can be accessed by the in-house processors or external processors who provide support services tied to the site. The data could be used to establish liability in the event of hypothetical IT crimes that damage the website and may therefore be provided upon request to the Judicial Authorities.
The Controller sees to:
- reporting the presence of cookies by means of an information banner at first access;
- providing appropriate extensive disclosure http://www.inglesina.com/cookie-policy;
- providing the possibility of customizing the cookie information.
2.4) DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER VIA THE SITE CONTACT FEATURE
The “CONTACT US” section of the website envisages the compilation of certain personal data by the user. The data will be processed exclusively to provide specific answers to the requests presented by the user. Provision of data marked with a star is necessary to provide appropriate answers to the user. Compilation of the additional fields is optional and will enable further customization of the answers.
2.5) ACCOUNT CREATION
The “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” section of the website envisages the compilation of certain personal data by the user. The data are requested in order to enable the site features reserved for registered users (e.g. product registration). Provision of data is compulsory to use the related services.
3) PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
3.1) PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Processing of personal data for marketing purposes is only carried out subject to free manifestation of explicit authorization from the concerned party. The processing carried out for marketing purposes includes, for instance:
- sending information of a commercial and promotional nature (by mail, e-mail, over the phone or by text message);
- subscription to the newsletter (which may envisage commercial contents);
- market research.
To this end, it is hereby specified that the above-mentioned activities are functional to the achievement of a sole marketing purpose lato sensu, with the consequence that the related processing justifies the acquisition of a single authorization.
Further specific authorization is required for the disclosure of data, again for marketing purposes, to third parties.
3.2) PROCESSING FOR PROFILING PURPOSES
Processing of personal data for profiling purposes is only carried out subject to free manifestation of explicit authorization from the concerned party. Processing for profiling purposes includes analyses of habits, behaviours and consumer choices aimed at defining the profile of the party concerned.
The authorization provided by the user may be revoked freely at any time. The data will be kept for time frames proportional to the specific purposes pursued.
Please note that the authorizations provided by the user may be freely revoked at any time, also using the dedicated disclaimers included in promotional messages.